Friday, January 14, 2011

Bible Verse Memorization

Tonight I was telling Ryan my "Beth Moore" scripture memorization verse for the last two weeks and then I reminded her of her verse from Cubbies last week. She asked what Charley's verse was. I told her that she was too young to memorize verses but that she could say "Jesus Loves Me." So, I had her say "Jesus Loves Me" and it was so cute in her toddler voice. Ryan said "you are so cute I could put you in my food." Where do they come up with things like that?

Charley is equally smitten with Ryan. Right before that Ryan walked in the other room calmly and Charley took off running behind her looking back at me saying "Go with Ry Ry." That happens all the time.

They are normal children and and before I had time to sit down and blog this I heard them both crying in the bathtub and Pat yelling "work it out." At least we get the brief moments of pure sweetness and love to balance out the other stuff:)


No comments:

Post a Comment