I have to do a quick blog post about Ryan's new night night routine with me. Each night, I cuddle with Charley and Pat cuddles with Ryan. Then, we switch and I cuddle with Ryan and Pat cuddles with Charley. Since we moved, when I get up Ryan wants a "big hug" and after that a "big kiss." Then, I give her 13 kisses and 13 hugs (it started with 10 each and is slowly increasing). Then, we do an Eskimo kiss, I give her a butterfly kiss on her cheek, she gives me a butterfly kiss on my cheek, I give her a butterfly kiss on her nose, she gives me a butterfly kiss on my nose, I give her a butterfly kiss on her mouth, she gives me a butterfly kiss on my mouth, then we both give each other butteryfly kisses on each other's hair at the same time. Then, she wants one final "big hug" and "big kiss." She demonstrates how to do the "big kiss" by puckering her lips and saying I have to do that too and then the kiss has to last a long time. After this routine she is fine with me leaving. We now do this routine without any instruction or converstaion but at the beginning Ryan would tell me what the next step was (e.g. now butterfly kiss on the nose). I feel bad about leaving Charley out of this nonsense so I go to her bed and give her 13 kisses (or however many we are on). So far, she only wants her kisses on her right elbow or toes.
No comments:
Post a Comment