So, now that I'm doing the Rodan and Fields thing I have told myself that I can't skimp on family things. And if I have time for that I need to also make time to blog cute memories. So, this may motivate me to blog more:-)
Ryan has said some funny things lately.
1. We were at the shoe store and she picked out some loud, colorful hideous shoes. I told her I really didn't like them and they didn't match any of her fall clothes. She argued a little bit and then told me that it is not what is on the outside that counts and that it is what is on the inside. She told me she would be beautiful no matter what color her shoes are. Whew! Glad she got the point I've been making to her but not so glad she is turning it around and using it against me. I think I have probably said that version of a speech a million times to my own mother. I dread what is going to come back to me in the teenage years!
2. The other night Ryan was praying and then just started saying nonsense and then said "why would I say that? I'm losing my mind, God." Then, we all just died laughing. It was so funny and she sounded so old. I asked her where she heard "I'm losing my mind" and of course it was traced back to me.
3. Well I'm a loser mom because there was one more thing and I cannot for the life of my remember but it was cute. Bummer. I need to document faster.
OK, back to my R & F. Can I interest you in any product?
KK
No comments:
Post a Comment