Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lots of Love Lately

Ryan has been sick all week so I got in bed with her during naptime and worked on my computer. She was cuddled up to me and said "Mommy...this is the best." I agree! The very best!

Last night when I was cuddling with Ryan before bed I told her that I wished that I could be the sick one and that if I could I would be sick for her. She just looked up at me and gave me a hot feverish kiss. I think she somewhat understood how much I loved her for a second.

When I picked Charley up from school, Mrs. Kandy said that she was funny and happy today and was walking around saying "Mrs. Kandy? I love you." When I told her that Bubby was at home with Ryan she said "I love him."

Lots of love from these little girls and I hope they feel lots of love from us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment