KK
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Maybe God is Busy
Last night Charley was having to cry it out and I told Ryan we should pray for her. So we both prayed out loud and I told her that Jesus heard us. The next second Charley cried louder and Ryan said "uh oh....He didn't." Then she said, "Maybe God is busy." Isn't that how we feel much of the time? We know in our heads that He isn't too busy for us and hears us but sometimes it does feel maybe He's too busy with other things or people. I tried to explain that God heard us but maybe didn't do what we asked Him to do. She didn't ask too many questions, thank heavens, because I still struggle with this issue. But, I thought if I wrote a book I would already have a title.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment