- Tank You (love how she says this)
- Instead of saying does, she says doos ("Do it like Kandy doos it.")
- Instead of saying don't, she says not ("I not like it.")
- She can sing the entire ABCs. I love the way she says U-she says it like the word moo.
- She can count to 12.
- She LOVES to change her babies diapers. I bought some cheap newborn diapers to fit her baby dolls thinking they would fit better and be less expensive but she insists on using her "Poo" diapers on her babies. They are too big and she then insists on putting them in the Diaper Genie and therefore wasting them. She loves wipes and uses lots and lots to change their diapers. She says "I need two more and that will be it."
- Band-Aids are another favorite. We get them each time she goes to the store. Easier to spend a couple of dollars and just get them than reason with her that we have enough. We have 7 boxes. There are signs of Band-Aids all over the house...the wrappers and the little parts that stick to the sticky parts. She calls them "Bean Dades."
- She has the cutest little smile. I wish I could freeze it in time. She looks up at you with a scrunched up face and a gummy smile with pure excitement.
OK, I didn't change anything since mid-May-I need to get over my perfectionistic tendencies. Ryan's post to come next!
KK
No comments:
Post a Comment