Sunday, June 12, 2011
Ryan Is the Sweetest and I'm Not
Oh my. She is so precious! Charley was being mean to her and I witnessed her try to slam the back door in her face while Ryan was standing outside looking for me. Ryan was already upset because she didn't know where I was. Charley went to time-out and was very upset and it took a while to calm her down. As soon as she apologized to Ryan, Ryan gave her a toy and her own new favorite yellow blanket-fitted crib sheet that may have been Aunt Ashley's. Then, we were upstairs and Charley was still sniffling and Ryan showed her three crosses she made at school and told her that Jesus forgives her. Then, Ryan moved the crosses by Charley's bed so that she could get to know Jesus because she already did. She said if Charley is sad that she will know Jesus is with her. Then, they spontaneously started singing a duet of Jesus Loves Me. Seriously, the sweetness and forgiveness is amazing. So, a few minutes later Ryan started crying because I said we couldn't eat on the porch (forgot I already said we could) and I proceeded to snap at her in my mean Mommy yell because I was tired of the tears this morning. What is wrong with me. Being a Mommy is hard! Thankfully the cross applies to me too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment