Tonight I asked Ryan to put her train set away and she said "Mom, I always do things for you....I'm like Cinderella." If she only knew how little she does. But, I guess she honestly thinks that she does so much work around here. I also thought it was funny she made the connection with Cinderella.
This is not as funny as I sit down to write it but it seemed funny at the moment. Pat had already cuddled with Ryan and I got in bed with her and said "Mommy's tired...are you?" She said "Daddy already said the same thing to me." Then, as I was tucking Charley in I asked if she wanted me to cover her up and she said "Daddy already asked me." They are keeping track of what we are saying. Just hope we are saying the right things.
Sidenote: it is 7:20 p.m. as I type this and they are already in bed. Headed off to read-glorious!
No comments:
Post a Comment