These are just some recent funny things that I texted to the family that I thought I'd repeat here....
Ryan was reading her devotional about being a Princess of God's. She was really into this and read alot until she finished it. She read about being knit together in her mother's womb and she said "I am string? I don't look like string." While she was reading the book it talked about asking Jesus into your heart and she just stopped and asked Jesus to live in her heart. Then, she said she thought he was already there:-)
Charley saw a picture of Hillary Clinton and said "she looks like an old person." Then she said "Gin Gin's really old." Ha!!
Charley has been wearing Ryan's original glasses around. They look so cute but we can't let her wear them because they will hurt her eyes. I told her if she kept wearing them that she would hurt her eyes and HAVE to wear glasses. She said that was OK because she really wants to wear those glasses "forever." Super Daddy came to the rescue and figured out how to remove lenses from glasses (heat, so he used a blowdryer). So, now she's wearing these glasses without lenses around the house.
KK
No comments:
Post a Comment