Saturday, March 22, 2014

Rodan + Fields

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner blog today. I have read her blog for many years and have enjoyed it so much.  My sister (Ashley Ketz who was a news anchor in Fayetteville) got to work with her on a Dancing with the Stars fundraiser and I was so jealous she got to meet her:-)

Kelly is doing a link up for people to share what they make or sell. I clearly do not make anything and cannot sew a button on a shirt. But, in addition to being a psychologist I am a Rodan + Fields consultant and have been for about 18 months. Even though skin care and direct sales are way out of my comfort zone and background, I couldn't pass up this business opportunity and as times moves on I am thankful I have stuck with it.

I'd love to share the business and how I am making extra money to supplement my family's income and/or our products. We have four regimens that address common skin issues including anti-aging, sun damage/brown spots, adult acne/post-acne scars, and sensitive skin/rosacea/exema.
All of our products have a 60-day money back guarantee.  The business opportunity is one of a kind. I could say alot but what stands out to me is that we have won more awards from the Direct Sales Association at one time than any other direct sales company in their 100 year history. Also, we won the top consumer product award from the American Business Association in 2013 (Apple won in 2011 if that tells you what kind of products we have).

Here are a couple of links to check out and if you have questions, please contact me at kristi_ketz@yahoo.com.

www.kristiketz.myrandf.com (product info)
www.kristiketz.myrandf.biz (business info)

No comments:

Post a Comment