Monday, February 16, 2009

My First Blog Entry

Well, it appears that I have finally lost my mind. I've decided to blog about Ryan and Charley's lives because there are so many things that are so cute but I never have time to write them down. I bought them both journals and had more time to write things down when Ryan was the only one. But since Charley was born, I have written very little down but constantly ask Pat to help me remember to write things down (when I actually do have time to write in the journal he says that he doesn't remember these kinds of things.) Blogging should be easier because I won't have to haul the journal around and can access the blog from other places (like work:-))

Charley has woken up from a 25 minute nap in the crib and Ryan just squeezed a bunch of lotion out of the lotion bottle so no more time for blogging. We'll see how long this lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment