Monday, July 12, 2010
I Was Mixed Up
I was giving R & C a bath the other night and had already rinsed Charley's hair. A few minutes later it had soap bubbles in it again. I asked Ryan if she did that or if Charley did. She admitted that she did it. I reminded her that Daddy had told her not to put bubbles in Charley's hair after it had been rinsed. That prompted Ryan to say "Charley did it...I was mixed up." We've been working on not telling "white lies" about things such as telling us she washed her hands or wiped after going to the bathroom (she has been caught a couple of times saying she did these things when we knew she didn't). This was so funny that I didn't turn it into a lesson about lying. Where do they come up with such funny things?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment