Sunday, August 2, 2009
That's OK Mommy...You Can Wipe It On Your Shirt
I was just about to say that there is a new post about what R & C are doing these days but it's down on July 27th (the second July 27th post). I started it on that day and didn't post it until August 1st and couldn't change the date. As I was about to do this, Ryan asked me to help her peel a banana. I got the peel down where she could still hold onto the peel to keep her hands clean. But, she said peel it "all the way down." I told her that I was leaving the peel on so her hands wouldn't get dirty. As I was saying this she was pulling the peel completely off and said "How about you hold it Mommy?" I told her that would make my hands dirty. She said "That's OK Mommy...you can wipe it on your shirt."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment