Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Does God Think We Are Sheeps?
Too funny to not share immediately with all of the people out there who can't wait for my next post-ha! I've been talking to Ryan about shepherds and sheep and how shepherds take care of all of the sheep's needs and that we are God's sheep and He is our shepherd. I think we started talking about this when we got the Fisher Price Nativity Scene from Gin Gin and Bubby for Charley's birthday. Anyway, as I was explaining to her that we are God's sheep she said "no we aren't sheep...I'm Ryan." Tonight, her devotional was about sheep and how they don't worry and the shepherd takes care of them and how we are God's sheep. I was glad she picked that one since we had been talking about the topic already. After we were done, she asked "does God think we are sheeps?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment