
Here we are at Nana's. Nana pushed Ryan around in her walker. Ryan doesn't have clothes on because she spilled orange juice from McDonald's on her dress. She cannot stand to have wet clothes or sleeves and I'm surprised she made it all the way to Nana's without a meltdown. When we walked into the building, she saw a pink walker just like Nana's and asked if it was hers.
Here is Nana holding Charley while she slept. I read magazines and Ryan.....(next picture)
and Ryan watched her video...
We got home and Ryan took a nice long (over 1.5 hours) nap. Charley nursed and fell asleep about one hour into it and I had about 15 minutes to rest.
Later in the afternoon, we went to the Central school playground. We took the new double stroller. Charley was crying and Ryan was SO SWEET and held her hand for a while. So precious-I hope they always love each other as much as they do now. At the playgorund, Ryan played with a little girl and boy (ages 3 and 6) and their dog, Knuckles. It turns out the mother is Dr. Moody's transcriptionist. I was humiliated and figured their charts must say something about their crazy mother. She said she knew who we were by their names and that I am a psychologist. Hopefully there wasn't any other descriptors about me!
I'll end with a funny Ryan story. This morning Pat asked her if she wanted to watch Dora or Diego. She was playing with Charley's little rattle that is a phone. She turned to Pat and YELLED "Me on the phone daddy...no listen to you." She then finished her call and said she wanted to watch Dora.
That's about it. Pretty boring. Excited about work tomorrow-which is somewhat disturbing.
KK



No comments:
Post a Comment